- coyotex™ Carbon fabrics are ideally suited for the construction of flat and slightly curved components, e.g. kiteboards, snowboards, wakeboards, longboards, engine hoods, design furniture. There are no limits to your imagination.
- Fields of application: High-strength components in sports equipment construction, motor sports, wind energy, boat, ship and aircraft construction, furniture construction.
- Suitable for processing with epoxy resin. Resin consumption: approx. 345 g/m², laminate thickness: approx. 0.26 mm
- Typical processing methods: Hand lay-up / doctoring, vacuum infusion processes (e.g. VARI, VAP) and serial processes (e.g. RTM, wet pressing).
coyotex™ Carbon fabrics are stiffer and stronger than classic woven and non-woven fabrics due to stretched fibres of the same weight.
- On request, we can also manufacture this design with your desired orientations.
- This article is not in stock. If you order, it will be produced on demand for you. The production time is approx. 1 week.
- This item is produced and delivered according to our specification "Structure Standard".